floral : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s resembling or made of or suggestive of flowers
an unusual floral design
- a relating to or associated with flowers
- a of or relating to the plant life in a particular region
characteristic alpine floral elements
- Disguised in floral shirts and fanny packs, scores of the.
- Blue floral shirt and pants with ruching, floral hat and white leather oxfords by Junya Watanabe.
- Ramadan dinner in the State Dining Room: Green tablecoths, tall white tapers surrounding muted floral centerpieces.
News & Articles
- Skokie unveils major Floral Avenue housing development
Skokie is on the brink of unveiling a major new residential housing development for Floral Avenue, one of the oldest sections of the village’s downtown. StreetScape Development, LLC is scheduled Monday to present plans for the two-phase development, which village officials believe can modernize the area. The development would be located across Oakton Street from the Skokie Public Library and ...
June 17, 2013 - Skokie Review
- community calendar
Cascade, 1973: 6-10 p.m. July 20 at Floral Hall at Forest Park, 800 E. Mukilteo Blvd. in Everett. More info: Diana Erickson at 425-334-0992, Bill Loesche at 425-750-8924, www.cascadealumni.com.
June 17, 2013 - Everett Herald
- Katy Perry Dons Flirty Floral Look On Vogue Magazine Cover
Katy Perry flirts with the camera while wearing a floral dress on the cover of the July 2013 issue of Vogue Magazine. The cover, Katy’s first for the iconic fashion magazine, was shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz. The cover story, titled Beauty and the Beat, promises to explore Katy’s ‘life, loves and fresh romantic [...]
June 14, 2013 - Neon Limelight