flexure : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the state of being flexed (as of a joint)
- n an angular or rounded shape made by folding
a flexure of the colon
- n act of bending a joint; especially a joint between the bones of a limb so that the angle between them is decreased
- Will it give place to flexure and low bending? Canst thou, when thou command'st the beggar's knee, Command the health of it? No, thou proud dream,.
News & Articles
- Scientific and Engineering Breakthroughs Announced at 3rd International Workshop on Lunar Superconductor Applications ...
Russell Cox of Flexure Engineering, founder of the Lunar Superconductor Applications and LunarCubes Workshops http://www.lsa2013.com/ , discussed the events and significance of the 3rd International Workshop on Lunar Superconductor Applications (LSA 3) and LunarCubes Briefing #2 held on April 9-11 in Cocoa Beach, FL. (PRWeb June 06, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases ...
June 6, 2013 - PRWeb
- Nanopositioning Stage offers 40 microns of travel per axis.
Designed to fulfill requirements for 2D scanning applications, Scan XY40 Piezoelectric Actuating Stage offers resonant frequency of more than 800 Hz per axis. X- and Y-axis, positioned orthogonally to each other, can be controlled separately, and direction of motion is shown by small markings on stage. FEM optimized flexure hinge design provides optimized trajectory accuracy. Offering motion ...
June 6, 2013 - ThomasNet