- v feed, care for, and rear young birds for flight
- v decorate with feathers
fledge an arrow
- v grow feathers
- I got episode 4 of Mad Men before leaving but didn't have time to write a full-fledged Watch, so think of these as starting points, then fledge them yourselves:.
- Beside, the inspirational Glenn Beck has passed the word that you only have to honk your horn three times to be considered a full fledge protestor any ways.
News & Articles
- June 21 Ed Rood Nature Photo: Still Hummin’
A female ruby-throated hummingbird is caught in flight as she searches for a food source. Hummingbirds have one to two broods of one to three eggs each summer. Feeding the newborn chicks is the female’s task and is necessary up to three times every hour. The young will fledge in 22 to 25 days. Lens: Nikon 70-200mm VR f/2.8 exposed at f/7.1, 1/200 sec., ISO: 800, flash. Contact Ed Rood at epic ...
June 21, 2013 - The Ames Tribune
- ALL-SHORE BOYS GOLF COACH OF THE YEAR: Matt Stefanski, Wall
As the Wall High School golf team made its way to Spring Meadow Golf Club for its first practice of the season in March, the flurries that had been falling turned to a full-fledge snow squall.
June 15, 2013 - Asbury Park Press
- Glenn in San Francisco Chronicle
The bridge is a great place for peregrines to nest but a bad place for their young to fledge,said Glenn Stewart, outreach coordinator with the research group. "When they fly for the first time, they are not strong enough to reach either...
- Barney Frank in Reuters
We are seeking to prevent the expansion of a historically small special niche into a full fledge alternative banking system, which dissolves the line between banking and commerce,one of the bill's co-sponsors, Massachusetts Democrat Barney...
- John Lennon in BBC News
Jenny Lennon, the Aberdeen Red Kites project officer, said: "It's fantastic to see our recently re-introduced birds raising their first chicks. Being new parents they still have a lot to do to make sure their chicks successfully fledge, but we're...