flavorful : Definition, Usages, News and More
- This is Lesson 3, a point that writer Michael Pollan makes in his influential book The Omnivore's Dilemma, which was published earlier this year: to produce the most flavorful meat .
- Badgerow, a former cook, is one of a growing number of proprietors of so-called microbreweries, which specialize in richer and more flavorful suds than the typical American beer.
- After encountering a steak at Etxebarri in Axpe from an old retired dairy cow as tender as a veal calf and infinitely more flavorful, I was also ready to challenge the received .
News & Articles
- Tony’s Table With Stephanie: Pasta Salad
When the weather heats up, it's the perfect time for a cool, flavorful meal that won't overwhelm.
June 20, 2013 - CBS New York
- RECIPES: Beer and Brown Sugar Rib-eyes
Makes: 4 servings Hands-On Time: 12 min. Total Time: 17 min., plus 1 day for marinating Your favorite dark beer, teriyaki sauce, and brown sugar create a simple yet flavorful marinade for juicy rib-eye steaks. Ingredients: 1?2 cup dark beer…
June 20, 2013 - FOX 59 Indianapolis
- Herb dilemmas, solved by the bunch
Playing well with sweet and savory alike, lemon thyme adds a flavorful touch to spice cake. Washington Post
June 20, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- John Lennon in PR Web (press release)
Chang is an extremely smooth, crisp and full-bodied premium 100% malt lager that is delicious, and the perfect accompaniment to flavorful Asian cuisine,said John Lennon, president of IBHL USA. "We already have commitments from many...
- Amanda Hesser in New York Times
Amanda Hesser, writing in The New York Times Magazine in 2002, said that "a well-prepared turducken is a marvelous treat, a free-form poultry terrine layered with flavorful stuffing and moistened with duck fat."
- Cat Cora in North Florida NewsDaily
Nothing says summer like burgers on the grill, and the Greek Veggie Burgers with Olive Sauce are my absolute favorite - extra flavorful and juicy,said Chef Cora. "This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled when serving crowds, and you...