- n someone with a compulsive desire to expose the genitals
- n an electrical device that automatically turns a lamp on and off (as for an advertising display)
- n a light that flashes on and off; used as a signal or to send messages
- Whereas Mayweather, a serial cruiser of the Vegas night scene and flasher of serious bling, represents the glitz and glitter of Sin City and the boxing world, Hatton is Britain's .
- The flasher attached to her phone was blinking, the sign that it was ringing.
- Michael Chellel, who played the flasher in the NBC comedy special Just for Laughs, has a new act in Hollywood.
News & Articles
- North Dakota Dairy Princess named
BISMARCK - Susan Hintz, 17, of Flasher, daughter of Bob and Debbie Hintz, was crowned North Dakota's 67th State Dairy Princess in a ceremony in Bismarck on Monday. The runner-up was Moriah Karey 19, of Manning. She is the daughter of Tom and Marietta Karey.
June 11, 2013 - The Fargo Forum
- Day Around The Bay: Cool Tattoo, Bro
Today in Day Around the Bay: An interview with Lorelei Lee, the beauty and price of iOS7, flasher on the loose on Walnut Creek trail, a rad Oakland tattoo, and more. [ more › ]
June 11, 2013 - SFist
- Paul Whitehouse in guardian.co.uk
Mr Whitehouse said: "It was unclear what he [Pedro] had done. But it was implied that he was a peeping tom or a flasher, or something even worse."
- Holly Johnson in Liverpool Daily Post
When I was about 14 I saw Andy Warhol's Trash (in which Woodlawn starred) in a cinema on London Road,Johnson says. "It was a bit of a flasher mac men's cinema so I don't know how I got in at age 14. But I think I went on about it a bit too...
- Yuriy Lutsenko in Kyiv Post
It will be interesting to see how [Kyiv mayor Leonid] Chernovetskiy paints the railroad station for illegal driving with his flasher on, but I am afraid that his deputy will give him a paper showing that he has already done it,Lutsenko said.