- As with other "flavored malt beverages" (the conspicuously boring industry name for fizzy drinks like Mike's Hard Lemonade), alcoholic energy drinks taste like cheap soda .
- Patrick Creadon's fizzy documentary uses interviews, tournament lore and some very cunning graphics to capture all the obsessive excitement of word love.
- The same process that captures CO2 from power plants to make drinks fizzy is the one half of a process that has the potential to capture and stash as much as 90% of all CO2 from .
News & Articles
Berry good soda If you're not drinking an Allagash or Gritty McDuff's beer with your lobster roll, a fizzy ode to Maine's state fruit - blueberry soda from Maine Root - is the next best thing. I love the balance of vivid fruit and measured sweetness, thanks to the fair trade organic cane juice sweetener, a fixture in Root's other flavors (Sarsaparilla, Mexicane Cola), also available at Luke's.
June 14, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- NC State grad student's statistics project goes viral
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) -- It's an age old question… soda or pop? Now a doctoral student at NC State University has mapped out what people call things from different areas for a statistics class project. The results have gone viral. So, we took to the streets to see what different people call their favorite fizzy drink. The results are in and it seems soda is the top choice here in Wilmington. And ...
June 13, 2013 - WWAY 3 Wilmington
- Jamie Oliver in guardian.co.uk
In Jamie's Return to School Dinners, his follow-up to the award-winning Jamie's School Dinners, Oliver said: "If you've giving your young children fizzy drinks, you're an arsehole, you're a tosser. If you give them bags of crisps you're an idiot. If...
- Michael Howard in Conservatives.com
However, warning that all that's been heard from the Government so far has been "more fizzy rhetoric" rather than any clear cut sense of effective action, Mr Howard told MPs: "It's time to reward people who do the right thing: the people who...