flaccid : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s drooping without elasticity; wanting in stiffness
a flaccid penis
- s out of condition; not strong or robust; incapable of exertion or endurance
- The only greater ignominy was the early 1990s Maserati TC, a version of the Chrysler Le Baron (a flaccid, front-drive, four-cylinder loser-mobile) with the proud Mazzer Trident on .
- With time, Ramon's mind had become as fit as his body was flaccid.
- Most film makers have used Expo's theme"Man and His World"to sanctify a marriage of convenience between formidable technique and flaccid story.
News & Articles
- Impotent SF Giants lose in ninth — worst losing streak since 2010
By Henry Schulman Denver – Matt Cain and Buster Posey did what they could, but they are only two men, and they need help. None was forthcoming at Coors Field on Saturday, and the flaccid Giants lost 2-1 on Nolan Arenado’s two-out single in the ninth off Jeremy Affeldt. Cain allowed three hits over eight innings and Posey hit an RBI double, and it wasn’t enough. The Giants have scored four runs ...
June 29, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Toby Litt in National
I like the built in excitements of genre, but then perhaps I play the scenes backwards or upside down,Litt explains. "And yes, King Death has got this relationship element to it, but I really didn't want to write a flaccid crime novel....
- Sir Patrick Cormack in Sky News
People say I'm a traditionalist,said Sir Patrick They certainly do, with justification. "But I stand for good traditions, not flaccid ones."