- s the ordinal number of five hundred in counting order
- It is slightly larger than Mercury and considerably smaller than Mars, less than one five-hundredth the size of its neighbor Neptune (over 30,000 miles in diameter).
- The dinar has been devalued to one five-hundredth of its previous value: a government official who earned a yearly salary of $50,000 now gets $100.
- Another factor was most unfavorable: the bile ducts in the liver were the tiniest imaginableaveraging only one five-hundredth of an inch in diameter.
News & Articles
- Crossroad Graduate to Be Executed in Texas
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., June 25, 2013 / Christian Newswire / -- On Wednesday, June 26, the state of Texas is scheduled to perform its five-hundredth execution since the death penalty was reinstated in 1976. Since that time, Texas has executed more people than the next six states combined.
June 25, 2013 - Christian News Wire