- s received directly from a source
- r from the original source; directly
I heard this story firsthand
- An intrepid reporter's firsthand account of how he survived for 48 hours on nothing but a liquid mixture of lemons, cayenne pepper and maple syrup.
- But he's also a dedicated environmentalist who was early to ring the alarm bell on global warming, the effects of which he saw firsthand in his frequent polar expeditions, both in .
- There are hundreds of people who could be honored for their good works, but I've seen Brad and Angelina firsthand, and their commitment together is truly impressive.
News & Articles
- Pistons front-runner Cheeks wouldn't be sexy hire, but he could help Knight
A source with firsthand knowledge of the situation told the Free Press on Thursday night that the Oklahoma City Thunder assistant coach is the front-runner for the job. The source requested not to be named because a deal hasn't been struck, though it could be completed soon.
June 12, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Augusta officials tour riverwalk issues firsthand
The Augusta Commission got a firsthand look Monday at maintenance and safety issues along what the Augusta Convention and Visitors Bureau said is the city's third-most-popular tourist attraction.
June 10, 2013 - The Augusta Chronicle
- Firsthand Technology Value Fund Discloses Top Portfolio Holdings
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Firsthand Technology Value Fund, Inc. (the "Fund"), a publicly-traded venture capital fund that invests in technology and cleantech companies, disclosed today that its top ...
June 6, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Bill Belichick in Boston Herald
Competing against Sam many times over the years, we know firsthand what he brings to us,coach Bill Belichick said in a statement. "We're glad he'sa Patriot."
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in guardian.co.uk
Asked if she agreed, Mrs Clinton replied firmly: "No, I do not. I am a senator from New York. I have lived with the aftermath of 9/11, and I have seen firsthand the terrible damage that can be inflicted on our country by a small band of terrorists."
- Don Shula in CNN
Going undefeated during the regular season is a remarkable achievement,1972 Dolphins coach Don Shula said. "I know firsthand how difficult it is to win every game, and just as we did in 1972, the Patriots have done a great job...