- n subtly skillful handling of a situation
- He is always the one to get it done through brute force while she does it with a lot of finesse.
- There's no point in trying to finesse the importance of Harry Potter.
- She has the talent: her game has both power and finesse, and her tenacity is Tiger-like.
News & Articles
- Finesse Solutions Launches TruBio DV 4.6 SCADA Software And SmartOPC Servers For Overlay On Applikon And Sartorius ...
Finesse Solutions, Inc., Santa Clara, CA, a manufacturer of measurement and control solutions for life science process applications, announced the release of TruBio DV version 4.6 Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) software, which has been developed to harmonize and upgrade an installed base of older, proprietary bioreactor controllers.
June 12, 2013 - BioresearchOnline
- Watch Michelle Chamuel Perform 'My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark' With Fall Out Boy
There's something very, very special about The Voice 's Michelle Chamuel . The Amherst, Massachusetts native, who will be competing in the finals against Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery and the Swon Brothers next week, had a chance to really rock out during Fall Out Boy's explosive performance of "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)," taking over screeching duties with finesse ...
June 12, 2013 - Zimbio
- Financial Finesse Releases 2013 Research Report on Employee Financial Stress
Financial Finesse, the leading provider of unbiased workplace financial wellness programs, announced today the release of its third annual research study on Employee Financial Stress. According to the ...
June 11, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Tamba Hali in USA Today
And to think, Chiefs defensive end Tamba Hali called the Chargers "a finesse team" eight weeks ago after Kansas City beat San Diego 30-27 at Arrowhead Stadium.
- John LeClair in SI.com
He had it all, size, strength and finesse,LeClair said. "It is unfortunate injuries cut his time in the NHL short, but he had a great career and left his mark on the game."
- Kevin Garnett in 940 News
This was two heavyweights, just body-punching,said Kevin Garnett, who scored 28 points to make up for an off night for the rest of Boston's Big Three. "There was no finesse, no jabs, just an all-out, beat-down, defensive fight."