- n a painting produced by spreading paint with the fingers
- n painting by using the fingers to spread the paint
- v apply colors with one's fingers
- Milan looks like a large, expensive toy--or maybe a dedicated virtual finger-painting workstation--but Microsoft and its partners have been very shrewd about coming up with .
- Then, in Palestine and Paris, he brought finger-painting to a fine pitch.
- During his first finger-painting session, the judge could unbend only to the extent of dipping his little finger in white paint and making twelve neat rows of dots on a piece of .
News & Articles
- Art Scene
Art Scene: Finger-Painting With Charlie Clough, Photojournalism and Indigenous Art at Casa de Arte, Katherine Sehr's Drawings at Nina Freudenheim Gallery
June 20, 2013 - Artvoice
- Mark Geragos in Newsday
Without the testimony, Geragos said his defense of Anthony Mark Bianchi would amount to a "kindergarten finger-painting operation."
- Jeffrey Katzenberg in Los Angeles Times
Anyone can pick up a paintbrush and paint something with it,Katzenberg says. "Jim Cameron will be Picasso. Steven Spielberg will be Rembrandt and Marty Scorsese will be Monet. I'm just trying to avoid finger-painting."