- n the act of financing
- v obtain or provide money for
- v sell or provide on credit
- Obama said he'll accept public financing for his campaign -- which would limit the amount of spending -- only if McCain agrees to curb spending by the Republican National Committee.
- In 1995, when McCain had an opportunity to stand up for public financing of presidential elections, he opposed it: After Republicans took control of both houses of Congress in 1994 .
- Obama's Words On Public Financing: Just yesterday, Barack Obama reversed his position on accepting general election public financing.
News & Articles
- Financing secured for $54M lake development project in Canandaigua
Questions have surrounded the viability and financing of the project proposed by owner David Genecco. But the financial backers of the project as well as Genecco's spokesman said the project is on good footing and ready to move forward.
June 22, 2013 - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
- HERO Financing Program is now available for residents and businesses
The San Bernardino Association of Governments (SANBAG) Board of Directors has voted to make the HERO Financing Program available to residents and businesses of San Bernardino County.
June 21, 2013 - Fontana Herald News
- Owner Financing Homes in Brandon, FL Now Published for Home Buyers Online by PLB Investment Group
Owner financing homes in Brandon, FL are now published online for buyers of homes by the PLB Investment Group. This new listing of available properties is offered as one creative solution to finance the purchase price of a Tampa area home without requiring bank involvement. (PRWeb June 19, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/owner-financing-homes-in/brandon-fl-for-sale ...
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- Barack Obama in Roanoke Times
Sen. Barack Obama said last week he supported "a robust system of public financing of elections" even as he turned down public financing for his campaign, and dealt the current system a significant blow.
- Gregory Smith in Central Florida News 13|
Mosul will continue to be a center of influence for, a center of gravity for al-Qaida because of its key network of facilitation _ both financing and foreign fighters,Smith said. "The flow to Mosul is critical for al-Qaida in Iraq."
- Dana Perino in Herald Zeitung
There will not be long-term financing if they can't prove long-term viability,Perino told reporters aboard Air Force One as President George W. Bush headed to West Point, NY, for a speech.