- n the commercial activity of providing funds and capital
- n the branch of economics that studies the management of money and other assets
- n the management of money and credit and banking and investments
- v obtain or provide money for
Can we finance the addition to our home?
- v sell or provide on credit
- Campaign finance lawyers speculated whether McCain may have inadvertently committed himself to entering the public financing system for the remainder of the primary season by .
- According to The New York Journal of Commerce, the greatest chapter in the history of American finance was about to be written.
- Elena Kagan in Montgomery County Courier
She said a 5-4 decision this year that said corporations and unions were free to spend their own funds on political activity was "settled law.But she was less forthcoming when asked whether she thought that campaign finance case, which she argued...
- Barack Obama in MiamiHerald.com
Entitlement increases and tax cuts need to be paid for,Obama said Tuesday, as he invited dozens of conservative Democrats to the White House to discuss his approach. "They're not free, and borrowing to finance them is not a sustainable...
- Mirek Topolanek in Times Online
Today Mr Topolanek said: "We need to read the history books and the lessons of history and the biggest success of the (EU) is the refusal to go this way." "Americans will need liquidity to finance all their measures and they will balance this...