filipino : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a native or inhabitant of the Philippines
- n official language of the Philippines; based on Tagalog; draws its lexicon from other Philippine languages
- a of or relating to or characteristic of the Philippines or its people or customs
- Keith Lewis in Washington Post
Two have been African American, two of four in the history of the state pageant. And the current Miss California USA is 25 percent Filipino,Lewis said, referring to Beezley. "I think my record speaks for itself."
- Joseph Estrada in International Herald Tribune
At the end of this speech I shall step down from this stage, but not from the presidency. My term does not end until next year. Until then, I will fight for the ordinary Filipino. The nation comes first. There is much to do as head of state - to... President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Macapagal-Arroyo&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHciuUaC3mAmBG-PoNqvQHJOzqohA Philippine Star http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx%3FarticleId%3D490893%26publicationSubCategoryId%3D63&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFmMwCS7pLnm_LI1AY_xZYfQTizJA Jul 27, 2009
37377 48373 filipino This is the only forum where I could tell the Filipino people my innocence," a somber Estrada told reporters. "That's why I took a gamble. I thought the rule of law will prevail over here. This is really a kangaroo court. This is a political...