- s being six more than fifty
- What apparently set Mooney off was a show this summer that King claimed would explore the incredible events of fifty-six years ago at Roswell, New Mexico.
- And as a corollary befitting the old adage "spare the rod, spoil the child," fifty-six percent believe a 6-month old baby can be spoiled by too much attention.
- Said he: "Nineteen fifty-six will be a different story now that we've got rid of the staggered-director system .
- Jose Guillen in Chicago Sun-Times
I don't even care anymore,Guillen said. "I [don't]. If Buehrle signs, good. If he doesn't sign, good luck. I don't know how much they offered. Fifty-six million?" "It's a soap-opera thing. Now I can say that's between the front...
- Barack Obama in ì¡°ì„ ì¼ë³´(ì˜ë¬¸íŒ)
Fifty-six years after the signing of the Military Armistice Agreement at Panmunjom, Americans remain grateful for the courage and sacrifice of our Korean War veterans,Obama said according to a White House press release. "I call upon all...
- Carlos Lee in Pittsburgh Pirates News
Fifty-six is way out there,Lee said, shaking his head. "I was thinking about 28 and concentrating on winning the game. If I didn't get the hit, I wouldn't have been disappointed at all. I went through a nice stretch, and even without a...