- s being seven more than fifty
- The tagline of this refined luxury hotel near Ginza "fifty-seven rooms fifty-seven steps from Tokyo Station" is spot-on (hotel porters will even meet hotel guests on the .
- After being sentenced to life imprisonment, one of the perpetrators, Larry Stanley "paunchy, graying, defeated, and washed-up at fifty-seven" tallies the price of his dream .
- They say she's lost about fifty-seven pounds.
News & Articles
- Bicycle collection makes progress in So. Brunswick
By KATHY CHANG Staff Writer SOUTH BRUNSWICK — Fifty-seven bikes, one sewing machine and one bag of soccer equipment. That is what was collected during the 15th annual Pedals for Progress Bicycle & Sewing Machine Collection on June 2. read more
June 11, 2013 - North South Brunswick Sentinel
- Man accused of kidnapping Rathdrum woman to stand trial
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) -- A midsummer trial has been scheduled for an Idaho man accused of driving a kidnapped woman's car to North Dakota and pulling a gun on a trucker there. Fifty-seven-year-old Mitchell Walck has pleaded not guilty to four felonies, including terrorizing. Authorities allege he shot at an Idaho state trooper last Nov. 30, kidnapped a woman from her Rathdrum, Idaho, home a day ...
June 11, 2013 - KREM.com Spokane
- Michigan's Rep. John Dingell now longest-serving Congressman in history
Fifty-seven years ago, Rep. John Dingell nearly began his career in tears on the floor of the House. Last week, he became the longest serving member of Congress in history.
June 8, 2013 - The Holland Sentinel
- Maurice Cheeks in INDYchannel.com
We didn't play defense as well as we would have liked in the first half,said Philadelphia head coach Maurice Cheeks. "The second half was a lot better. Fifty-seven points in the first half and 41 points in the second half - that was...
- Mary Landrieu in New York Times
Fifty-seven days ago this country was using 20 million barrels of oil a day,Ms. Landrieu said on the Senate floor this week, responding to a speech by Mr. Obama from the Oval Office. "Today, 57 days later, 11 lives lost, the rig at the...
- Barack Obama in NewsBusters (blog)
Obama said of his long campaign, "I've been in fifty-seven states, I think, one left to go."