- s equal in degree or extent or amount; or equally matched or balanced
it was a fifty-fifty (or even) split
had a fifty-fifty (or even) chance
- It's a parent's nightmare dilemma: experts say there's a fifty-fifty chance your child will attempt suicide before age 20.
- The Army estimates that authorized drug use splits roughly fifty-fifty between troops taking antidepressants largely the class of drugs that includes Prozac and Zoloft and .
- The price for promising Middle East oil concessions is rising so fast that the so-called fifty-fifty profit split is as dead as a dry well.
- Dustin Brown in Sports Network
You look at that game and we obviously didn't play as well as we would have liked in the second or the first, but we battled back and that's the key thing,Brown said. "A shootout loss is a shootout loss. It's fifty-fifty really. They had...
- Andrew Hore in Sydney Morning Herald
Fifty-fifty balls work for the first couple, but after that then it breaks down again,Hore said after his side squandered 18 line breaks against the Sharks. "We are playing some reasonable rugby, but we're a pass away, which has been the...
- Brett Ratten in Adelaidenow
Asked how the Blues could improve, Ratten said: "Fifty-fifty footy, there's no doubt about it. The first quarter against the Kangaroos was nine hardball-gets to 24 and that put the print on the game. That won't happen again. That's a mental thing...