- s being eight more than fifty
- One minute and fifty-eight seconds into the clip, Matt Lauer says to the Mayor, "So the taxis starting next year have to meet emissions standards - just in time for you to run for .
- One hundred and fifty-eight well-printed pages suffice to give his life in its entirety.
News & Articles
- UI to open lactation rooms after AHA mandate
Fifty-eight percent of mothers in Idaho breastfeed their infants until six months of age, according to the Centers for Disease Control. The University of Idaho is working to implement lactation rooms across campus for breastfeeding ...
June 12, 2013 - The Argonaut
- Letters to the editor
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 1998 12:00 am | Updated: 4:38 pm, Fri Dec 16, 2011. Fifty-eight countries and the United Nations have denounced it, yet the U.S. continues to do it. Capital punishment has claimed 19,000 American lives since 1608, and every year 260 are added to the waiting list.
June 10, 2013 - Grand Island Independent
- Bayside YMCA meets fund-raising challenge
The community was up to the challenge. The Bayside YMCA recently succeeded in raising $500,000 for the new facility renovation project, which includes a new aquatic center and family center. Fifty-eight donors each contributed at least $2,500, and a group of anonymous benefactors matched the pledges during the Community Fund-raising Challenge. The challenge started in [...]
June 8, 2013 - Barrington Times
- Muhammad Yunus in The Daily Star
Fifty-eight percent of Grameen borrowers have moved out of poverty, and every year, every month more and more people are getting out of poverty,Dr Yunus told an audience at the National Press Club.
- Barack Obama in HealthLeaders Media
Reacting to the 66-34 vote, President Obama said he was "grateful to members of both parties that helped move forward on this bill, according to White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs. Fifty-eight Democrats and eight Republicans voted for...