fifty : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the cardinal number that is the product of ten and five
- n a United States bill worth 50 dollars
- s being ten more than forty
- The price for promising Middle East oil concessions is rising so fast that the so-called fifty-fifty profit split is as dead as a dry well.
- It's a parent's nightmare dilemma: experts say there's a fifty-fifty chance your child will attempt suicide before age 20.
News & Articles
- Fifty Shades of Grey Movie: Vanessa Lachey Talks Wanting To Star In The Movie
The Fifty Shades of Grey movie now has its director, but fans are still in the dark about who will play the lead roles of Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele. While fans have their favorites some celebrities have also expressed their desire to be in the highly anticipated movie. One of those celebrities is Vanessa Lachey. "Any casting opportunity, I'd be honored," Lachey told Enstars.com . "If ...
June 21, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Fifty Shades of Grey Movie Officially Gets A Director
Fifty Shades of Grey fans are one step closer to finding out who will be cast in the highly-anticipated, leading roles of Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele, because the movie now has a director . Sam Taylor-Johnson will be directing the Fifty Shades of Grey movie. "I'm delighted & thrilled to let you guys know that Sam Taylor-Johnson has agreed to direct the film of Fifty Shades of Grey," E.L ...
June 20, 2013 - Opposing Views
- ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ finds its director: Sam Taylor-Johnson
The Fifty Shades of Grey movie just took a big step closer to becoming a reality: Sam Taylor-Johnson has signed
June 19, 2013 - Entertainment Weekly
- Jeff Sessions in Harvard Crimson
Ms. Kagan has less real legal experience of any nominee in at least fifty years. It's not just that she has never been a judge,said Sen. Jeff Sessions, an Alabama Republican and the ranking member of the minority on the committee. "She has...
- Dick Clark in United Press International
Fifty years ago, Ed and I were next-door neighbors,Dick Clark recalled. "Over the years, our friendship grew while he became one of America's favorite television personalities. We were together for years. Ed was a big man, had big talent...
- Barack Obama in The Hill
Because of the steps we have taken, this plant is about to shift into higher gear. One hundred and fifty of your coworkers came back to work yesterday,Obama said to applause.