fifteen : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the cardinal number that is the sum of fourteen and one
- s being one more than fourteen
- What's on family dinner tables in fifteen different homes around the globe? Photographs by Peter Menzel from the book.
- In a scant fifteen years I have acquired a superb library of mortgages, mostly first editions, and the finest case of sacroiliac known to science.
- Before I was fifteen I had mastered differential and integral calculus.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in FOXNews
On Friday in Las Vegas, Clinton responded, "That's not the way I remember the last ten to fifteen years."
- Nancy Reagan in NBC Sandiego.com
He was a dear, dear friend and we became even closer in the fifteen years. He was there for me on some of the hardest days when Ronnie was fighting Alzheimer's and he was there for me every day after Ronnie died,Reagan wrote. "This is...
- Stephen Ames in USA Today
The odds are pretty much stacked against us,said Stephen Ames, a naturalized Canadian citizen from Trinidad & Tobago. "Fifteen playing this week in a field of 156. : It makes things difficult to some extent, but at the same time, we have...