- a of or relating to feces
- Not so for fecal incontinence, says Nygaard, which she calls a "profoundly embarrassing" condition for most patients.
- After all, even the healthiest grass-fed cows tromp around in mud and fecal matter and carry all manner of bacteria with them into the milking parlor.
- Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe Mugabe claims that the outbreak of a disease contracted by ingesting fecal matter in water in a country whose economy has collapsed and whose .
News & Articles
- Research and Markets: Fecal Incontinence - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Fecal Incontinence - Pipeline Review, H1 2013" report to their off
June 19, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- FDA backs away from new fecal transplant rules
The Food and Drug Administration has backed away from new rules requiring doctors to treat human stool as an unapproved drug, meaning fecal transplants used to treat life-threatening gut infections can continue as planned in the U.S.FDA officials said this week that the agency will not enforce new requirements to obtain investigational new drug applications, or INDs, before doctors can perform ...
June 19, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- FDA Backs Off On Regulation Of Fecal Transplants
Fecal transplants are being used more often to treat life-threatening bacterial infections. But the Food and Drug Administration worried that the still-experimental procedure put patients at risk. Now it is dropping plans to restrict transplants after doctors and patients complained.
June 18, 2013 - NPR
- Drew Edmondson in Tulsa World
We can show that fecal bacteria in poultry waste is reaching the surface water and groundwater,Edmondson said. "Scientists found areas where the bacterial counts in runoff water from poultry waste disposal fields were similar to those...
- Milward Simpson in cbs4denver.com
There could be fecal matter from animals in those open pools,Simpson said. "So the reason that the state invested $3 million was to correct this problem and provide cleaner, safer, better water which is to the very significant benefit not...
- Les Wexner in Medical News Today (press release)
Many patients with fecal incontinence try to cope with often debilitating symptoms that greatly and adversely affect their quality of life,said Steven D. Wexner, MD, chief academic officer and chairman, Department of Colorectal Surgery at...