- n a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element; is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts; used in construction and tools and armament; plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood
News & Articles
- Santa Fe eyes ammo restrictions proposal
Santa Fe city councilors are set to consider a proposal that would impose strict regulations on the number of bullets in gun magazines allowed in the city limits.
June 17, 2013 - News West 9 Midland
- Santa Fe man returns after 10 months in Mexico to secure visa and path to citizenship
Rodriguez celebrates his return to Santa Fe on Saturday with his mother, Estefana. Courtesy Timothy Roberts Rodriguez waits at the U.S. Consulate in Ciudad Juárez for a physical exam June 11, the last step before the issuance of a visa.
June 17, 2013 - Santa Fe New Mexican
- Santa Fe Indian Market: The Ultimate Venue for World-Class Native Art
From August 17th-18th, 2013, thousands of world-renowned Native American artists, visitors, and collectors will come together to celebrate the 92nd annual Santa Fe Indian Market. The Santa Fe Indian Market showcases stunning works of art in all varieties of media, along with elegant events and parties that allow collectors to get to know esteemed Native American artists. (PRWeb June 17, 2013 ...
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Joseph Wilson in Washington Post
Perched on the window sill of his downtown office, having offered the only chair in the otherwise empty room to a reporter, Wilson said: "What has changed is, as we look at all this, we look at it from Santa Fe, rather than downtown Washington. And...
- Val Kilmer in Indie Wire (blog)
The Santa Fe Film Festival is a wonderful event offering the opportunity for everyone in Santa Fe and the surrounding areas to see amazing films from around the world and meet the filmmakers that made those films,Kilmer said in a press...
- Jean Paul Gaultier in Reuters
I did not go to Santa Fe,Gaultier told Reuters. "It was only in my head."