fearlessness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n feeling no fear
- n the trait of feeling no fear
- AH: I'd love to give a fearlessness boost to all the security moms in America who last election were taken in by the Rovian fear-mongering rhetoric.
- We followed Rosie's passion and compassion, her feuds and fearlessness, her humanity and humor.
- His empathetic voice and emotional fearlessness elevate songs like Your Body Is a Wonderland and Daughters from pop ballads into more meaningful territory; give them half a chance .
- Dan Fouts in The Associated Press
I don't know that it's so much one thing that you could point to,Fouts said. "It was an attitude of fearlessness and aggressiveness and of fun. He was not afraid to try new things. He was not afraid to attack the entire length and breadth...
- Joe Torre in Lewiston Sun Journal
You can see the fearlessness in the young players,Dodgers manager Joe Torre said. "Jason Heyward, we struck him out five times one day. He didn't come back not swinging the next day. You can see the confidence in these young guys."
- Christopher Nolan in AFP
For the role of The Joker I was looking for fearlessness,Nolan said. "I needed a phenomenal actor, but he (Ledger) also had to be someone unafraid of taking on such an iconic role. Heath created something entirely original. It's stunning,...