faultfinding : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n persistent petty and unjustified criticism
- s tending to make moral judgments or judgments based on personal opinions
a counselor tries not to be faultfinding
- s tending to find and call attention to faults
an excessively demanding and faultfinding tutor
- To the filmmakers, the disintegration of a marriage is not at all an occasion for faultfinding or for a highly compressed dramatic crisis.
- Since 1923, the Congresses have appropriated only $55,971,630 less than the Budget Bureau's estimates, or a margin of faultfinding and disagreement of less than .
- Impelled by her stupid and melancholy faultfinding, her two daughters and son rebelled by getting married.