fast-paced : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s of communication that proceeds rapidly
a fast-paced talker
- Then in 2003 Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez put pen to paper and produced a hip, fast-paced novel about six young Latinas trying to get ahead at the office and in the bedroom.
- I believe kids liked the Playhouse because it was very fast-paced and colorful.
- HALO 2 A fast-paced, seamless sci-fi action adventure set in awe-inspiring alien landscapesHalo 2 just became the best reason to own an Xbox.
- Paris Hilton in guardian.co.uk
Everyone knows I love LA, but London, watch out - I'm coming to town and bringing my fast-paced life with me,said Hilton. "I'm in the UK all the time, but of course I can't bring all my friends, so I've decided to look for a new BFF across...
- Chris Lofton in Forbes
It really was (fun),Lofton said. "We're used to playing like that. When a team plays (uptempo) like that, we get excited. It was just a fast-paced game. We put the 'fast' back in 'fast break.'"
- Steve Jobs in TheStreet.com
Dan will be an excellent addition to our team and will fit right into Apple's fast-paced culture,said Steve Jobs, Apple's CEO, in a press release Friday. "Dan is a seasoned professional with extensive experience in securities compliance,...