farseeing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s capable of seeing to a great distance
- s planning prudently for the future
- These two attitudes cannot be reconciled except by the exercise of the most farseeing statesmanship; and I doubt whether the men who are now directing the affairs of Europe are .
- The farseeing painter will see that the shades of hair, face and eyes comply with the subject's desires, whether they match the actualities or not.
- Said Governor Murphy: "To the solution of these problems Archbishop Mooney brings a world of wisdom, of kindly understanding and of farseeing vision.
- Sheldon Whitehouse in FOXNews
We will all miss him deeply, and long benefit from the works of his farseeing soul,Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse said.
- Melody Thomas Scott in USA Today
Bill Bell was a supremely gifted writer, a fearless and farseeing producer, a tireless champion of our industry and a gentleman,Melody Thomas Scott, a veteran actress on The Young and the Restless, said in a statement.
- Al Neuharth in PR Newswire (press release)
In Confessions of an SOB (Doubleday, 1989), Al Neuharth described Quinn as "farseeing and foresighted, hungry but humane, passionate" and noted that Quinn became "the conscience of our company."