fanatical : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea
- But beneath the chaos is a fanatical order, the desperate artistry of a genius scribbling as his life ran out Bolao died of liver disease in Spain in 2003.
- He's also a fanatical sailor.
- In fact, for abortion opponents whose views fall anywhere short of fanatical absolutism, the answer ought to be easy as well: full speed ahead.
News & Articles
- Leaks shed light on secretive NSA
A former official who spoke on background information to CNN described the NSA as "incredibly aggressive." However, he also said they were "fanatical" about Americans' privacy.
June 11, 2013 - FOX 5 Las Vegas
- Garden Guru: History, high tea to be served on Malden garden tour
CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- By day, Larry Rowe is a busy lawyer, but by night he is a fanatical gardening phenom. His landscape and his historic house are gems in the small community of Malden, where he also practices law. During a recent visit, his passion for...
June 9, 2013 - The Charleston Gazette
- Miami Heat vs San Antonio Spurs Live Stream Free: Watch Online NBA Finals 2013 Game 1 Basketball
Miami Heat vs San Antonio Spurs in Game 1 of the NBA Finals takes place on Thursday night with the Heat looking to take an early lead in the series in front of their fanatical Miami support.
June 7, 2013 - The Christian Post
- Robert Gates in Guardian Unlimited
Gates called Iran as "an ambitious and fanatical theocracy," and said he has yet to find "the elusive Iranian moderate," according to remarks prepared for delivery at the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs.
- Shah Reza Pahlavi in AFP
At worst, fanatical tyrants who know that the future is against them may end their present course on their terms: a nuclear holocaust,said Pahlavi.