faithless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having the character of, or characteristic of, a traitor
the faithless Benedict Arnold
- Yeon (the actress Zia) switches her affection from her faithless husband to a condemned killer (Taiwanese star Chang Chen) who keeps trying to commit suicide.
- Politically, Otto was faithless to France; personally, he was faithless to his wife Suzanne and the son that symbolized their pre-Nazi ideal.
- A faithless President and a fervent prosecutor, in a mortal embrace, lacking discretion, playing for keeps, both self-righteous, both condemned, Men of the Year.
News & Articles
- Sunday Sermon
Take 15 minutes for this lovely homily on faith. I am particularly struck by the point that utter conviction is utterly faithless .
July 7, 2013 - Devils Lake Journal
- John McCain in Centre Daily Times
I was ashamed,McCain wrote in his book "Faith of My Fathers." "I felt faithless and couldn't control my despair. I shook, as if my disgrace were a fever. I kept imagining that they would release my confession to embarrass my father. All my...
- Tony Blair in Catholic News Service
When I was doing 'Faithless', I was not going to take that chance. I promised Ingmar that I wouldn't change a word from his script, but I asked him not to come on the set or during the editing. He did not like this at all and pleaded to me asking... Liv Ullmann http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liv_Ullmann&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHYLZka9EwT9YC_MgivhPDWyFpR9Q Thaindian.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/ingmar-bergman-was-very-funny-liv-ullmann-interview_100392898.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF23nplleMvAfyWGd8DAQ6s8kKlkw Jul 8, 2010
36098 45592 faithless Faith is not an historical relic but a guide for humanity on its path to the future," Blair said. "A faithless world is not one in which we want ourselves and our children to live."