- s having the character of, or characteristic of, a traitor
a lying traitorous insurrectionist
- I was the provocation, beingin the eyes of the mobthe detestable spawn of her traitorous union with a Westerner.
- Mounted on a prancing ass, and with an embroidered velvet chieftain's robe worn like a chasuble over his Italian army uniform, bug-eyed Haile Selassie Gugsa, traitorous son-in .
- Gruenwald charged that Kastner, former head of the Jewish Rescue Committee in Budapest, had made a traitorous bargain with the Nazis, allowed half a million Jews to die unwarned .
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Reuters
A bullet has been fired at democracy and freedom of expression. I condemn the traitorous hands behind this disgraceful murder,Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan said. "This was an attack on our peace and stability."
- Ayad Allawi in USA Today
It is our people that are sitting in the dark because of these cowardly and traitorous attacks, not our occupiers,Allawi said.
- Clarence Thomas in Kansas City Star
My most traitorous adversary,Thomas calls Hill.