- n a person with special knowledge or ability who performs skillfully
- s having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude
an expert job
- s of or relating to or requiring special knowledge to be understood
- Other experts speculate that the whole American diet may be calibrated to an artificially high level of sweetness, and that we may be in danger of generalizing our propensity for .
- Would you prefer a doctor who has practiced medicine for 30 years or just 10? Research into expert performance shows that the choice isn't simple.
- Brennan Linsley Pool Getty In the aftermath of 911, the CIA, lacking experience in interrogating jihadis, turned to experts from a military school where soldiers are trained .
News & Articles
- Expert describes what leads to hoarding
What’s the difference between a slovenly person and a hoarder? “When you lose functionality of your home, when you can’t cook, clean or shower because you have too much stuff, you’re a hoarder,” said Cory Chalmers, owner of Steri-Clean and featured expert on the A&E television show, “Hoarders.” Chalmers is a former firefighter who has been called to many fatal fires that started in the homes of ...
June 15, 2013 - SouthtownStar
- Expert: Kunz fired first shot
An expert defense witness in Michael Patrick Kennedy’s attempted capital murder case analyzed the dashboard-mounted video camera footage of Kennedy’s altercation with a Schertz police officer and testified that the officer shot at Kennedy first.
June 14, 2013 - The New Braunfels Herald-Zeitung
- Expert Group, Inc d/b/a Pleasant Springs, Inc Releases Corporate Updates
TIGER, Ga., June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Expert Group, Inc (OTCPink: EXPU) is proud to announced that it passed a resolution that terminated the Form D filed. Furthermore the company voted on a No Reorganization ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Barack Obama in AFP
Last time, I checked Sarah Palin's not much of an expert on nuclear issues,Obama told ABC-TV's Good Morning America.
- Pope Benedict XVI in Los Angeles Times
I recognize how difficult it was to grasp the extent and complexity of the problem, to obtain reliable information and to make the right decisions in the light of conflicting expert advice,Benedict wrote. "Nevertheless, it must be admitted...
- Brian Cashman in New York Times
We felt it was in everyone's best interest - for the team and the player - to send Alex to Dr. Philippon, who is regarded as the leading expert in his field,General Manager Brian Cashman said in a statement. "Alex has proven his durability...