- n the quality of being exotic
he loved the exoticism of Egypt
- Certainly, an approachable exoticism fuels many Eurasian models' careers.
- The result is one of the enduring minor poems of the languageawash with fanciful exoticism, vivid and resonant.
- Designers and CEOs know, and care, about Majed al-Sabah because largely through his flashy exoticism and smarts--and, perhaps, wallet--he has become one of the most prominent .
News & Articles
- Lers Ros Thai Comes to the Mission
Thai food, for all its lingering exoticism, is actually one of the more conservative cuisines -- as presented to Americans, that is. Altogether too many Thai places, focused on takeout and its...
March 4, 2014 - SF Weekly Blogs
- Abhishek Bachchan in Hindustan Times
The designer who has dressed Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan, said India has always inspired him: "I love the exoticism of India. It is so very different to what I am used to in Europe and America." "Sometimes you can see Indian...
- Greg Dulli in Pitch Weekly
Get on their space to stream a couple of tracks, including "Idle Hands," which Dulli says, "fuses Middle Eastern exoticism with shocking guitar riffs that shoot AC/DC boogie into another fucking galaxy."
- Mary Zimmerman in Playbill.com
Zimmerman stated, "For all the trappings of exoticism that this poetic, loving text has - princesses from different lands and appearances of angels, riddles, disguise and adventure - there is a deep familiarity to what happens to the people of the...