- n someone who administers a test to determine your qualifications
- n an investigator who observes carefully
the examiner searched for clues
- The state medical examiner says 24-year-old Annie Le was suffocated.
- Says Jentzen: "Every medical examiner I've talked to has had major cuts in financial support from the county that are going to start impacting service.
- Connecticut's state medical examiner says a Yale University grad student died of traumatic asphyxiation.
- Carolyn Maloney in International Herald Tribune
Sadly, we have known that Felicia is not alone and that others have died from ailments caused by 9/11,said US Rep. Carolyn Maloney, a Democrat. "I hope that the medical examiner is no longer in denial about the trade center dust. Dr....
- Martha Coakley in Click 2 Houston.com
The medical examiner believed that lethal dose had to have been ingested no more than eight to 10 hours before her admission to the hospital,Coakley said.
- Dick Parsons in CNN International
We're committed to cooperating with the independent examiner as well as fulfilling all of our other obligations under the settlement,Parsons said.