- n stresses the importance of personal conversion and faith as the means of salvation
- Meanwhile, evangelicalism itself has grown and changed.
- Colson, 73, is now regarded as one of evangelicalism's more thoughtful public voices.
- The last thing that political evangelicalism should do is play the fundamentalist to Warren's Graham.
News & Articles
- Podcast on American Evangelicalism
My friend Art Remillard speaks with author Molly Worthen about her new book "Apostles of Reason: The Crisis of Authority in American Evangelicalism," in this podcast you can listen to by clicking here.
Feb. 11, 2014 - National Catholic Reporter
- Rick Warren in San Jose Mercury News
For probably the last 25 years, evangelicalism became co-opted, and for most people it became a political term,Warren said. "And it got identified with a certain style of political leanings."
- Os Guinness in FOXNews
Our problem is not mislabeling by the press or rebranding because we have a bad image,said Os Guiness, an evangelical scholar and a drafter of the document, which was released in Washington. "The problem is reality. Much of evangelicalism...
- Ted Haggard in ChristianityToday.com
You can expect to learn as much about the Catholic Church from Nacho Libre as you can learn about evangelicalism from Jesus Camp,Haggard stated on his Web site before the posting was taken down. "This movie manipulates facts like a Michael...