evaluator : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an authority who is able to estimate worth or quality
- When Angus joined the service in 1925, after a varied career as a lumber salesman, army officer, exporter and timber evaluator for the Bureau of Internal Revenue, an Ivy League .
- Moreover, some lie detector experts caution that the weakness of the stress evaluator may lie in its dependence on a single measure of bodily function (the polygraph, or .
- The week before his rampage, he told an evaluator, a couple of boys threatened to beat him up in the band room.
News & Articles
- Jonathan Papelbon could be good fit as Tigers closer, Olney says
There aren't many options, ESPN baseball expert Buster Olney writes today. But Olney, drawing on the advice of one MLB talent evaluator, thinks the Phillies' Jonathan Papelbon could be a perfect fit.
June 13, 2013 - Detroit News
- Glenda Ritz: Outside evaluator to review recent ISTEP testing at cost of $53,000
Indiana State Superintendent of Public Instruction Glenda Ritz announced Monday that an outside evaluator will be hired to check the validity of recent ISTEP testing.
June 11, 2013 - Journal & Courier
- Outside evaluator to review recent ISTEP testing at cost of $53,000
An outside evaluator will help determine whether some ISTEP scores should be thrown out because of disruptions to the online standardized testing in April and May, Indiana's state school superintendent Glenda Ritz said Monday.
June 10, 2013 - The Indianapolis Star
- Robert Kraft in WBZ
Scott is a great evaluator of talent,Kraft said. "He is thorough in his evaluations, extremely organized and has done a tremendous job mining all possible resources to help coach Belichick and his staff field the players needed to win...
- Bill Belichick in Boston Herald
I have all the respect in the world for Josh, both as a coach, personnel evaluator and in general for his football knowledge and his ability to manage the game,said Belichick, who allowed that the two still speak on a semi-regular basis....
- Jerry Manuel in ESPN
I have to be a quicker evaluator than I've been,Manuel said. "The quicker that I can get things right, hopefully the quicker things can get on the right track. Patience is probably not a thing that I will have much of."