- v praise formally and eloquently
The dead woman was eulogized at the funeral
- When someone of Grahams stature dies, the rush to eulogize often feels forced and the words themselves seem obligatory.
- Wearing the academy's braided uniform and cocked hat and with a sword dangling awkwardly at his side, Rostand, as custom requires, used his acceptance speech to eulogize the .
- We can go and eulogize a subprime snowman, Then pretend that he is Madoff the clown He'll say: Whats my carry? We'll say: None man, But you can always do a fleece job.
News & Articles
- Eulogy: Remembering the 2012-13 Boston Bruins
(Ed. Note: Usually, we have the fans that hate eliminated teams the most be the ones to remember them fondly. But since we let those knucklehead Toronto Maple Leafs fans eulogize their own team, we extended the same offer to … Continue reading ?
June 26, 2013 - Puck Daddy via Yahoo! Sports
- Jose Serra in Reuters Africa
I believe in human rights, inside Brazil and outside,Serra said in a speech. "It is not good to continually eulogize dictators in all corners of the planet."
- Reuven Rivlin in Jerusalem Post
At least half the Shas MKs' hearts would skip a beat if they submitted a ballot that didn't have my name on it,Rivlin said. "I don't intend to eulogize myself. I think my chances are still great, because I have support from MKs in every...
- Al Sharpton in Newsday
I have known Michael since we were both teens -- worked with him, marched for him, hosted him at our House of Justice headquarters in New York, and we joined together to eulogize our mutual idol, James Brown,Sharpton said in a statement that...