- s continuing forever or indefinitely
- s tiresomely long; seemingly without end
the wait seemed eternal
- However, he said, if one isolates the most "traditionalist" members of the white Evangelical group, 50% still agreed that other faiths might offer a path to eternal life.
- The eternal was the realm of moral quandaries.
- It's wonderful to know that life is eternal, and love is eternal.
News & Articles
- Pat Summitt wins Keith Jackson Eternal Flame Award
Former Tennessee women’s basketball coach Pat Summitt is the winner of the Keith Jackson Eternal Flame Award, an honor given annually by the College Sports Information Directors of America.
June 15, 2013 - Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Pat Summitt receives Keith Jackson Eternal Flame Award
The Eternal Flame Award is named for longtime broadcaster Keith Jackson and recognizes an individual or an organization that has made a lasting contribution to intercollegiate athletics.
June 14, 2013 - WVLT-TV Knoxville
- Summitt wins Keith Jackson Eternal Flame Award
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- Former Tennessee women's basketball coach Pat Summitt is the winner of the Keith Jackson Eternal Flame Award, an honor given annually by the College Sports Information Directors of America.
June 14, 2013 - The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports
- Billy Graham in Newsweek
(In a statement, Graham called "a great friend in ministry. I loved him as a brother:I look forward to the day that I will see Oral and Evelyn Roberts again in Heaven-our eternal home."
- Kylie Minogue in Hindu
I fell in love, and it's a love affair that continues to blossom like an eternal spring,Minogue said, this time in English.
- Peter King in Washington Post
I doubt it, but hope springs eternal,King said. "We need to keep the pressure on."