estate : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n everything you own; all of your assets (whether real property or personal property) and liabilities
- n extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use
the family owned a large estate on Long Island
- n a major social class or order of persons regarded collectively as part of the body politic of the country (especially in the United Kingdom) and formerly possessing distinct political rights
- Whether you're looking for your first home--or second, or third--or trying to unload while the market is still hot, these web resources can help answer your real estate questions.
- Short, bald-domed Albert Monroe Greenfield, 52, is Philadelphia's real-estate broker extraordinary.
- How will this exchange operate and how will it make real estate more liquid? In the first place, it will list the securities of real estate corporations.
News & Articles
- Estate • Garage • House Sale
Posted in Garage , Estate on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 12:00 am. Copy and paste this code on your website to link to us!
June 12, 2013 - The Missourian
- Real Estate Company in Texas Now Listing Below Market Value Homes Online at KOSHomeSolutions.com
Real estate company in Texas is now listing homes at below market value online to help home buyers at KOSHomeSolutions.com. This company has acquired multiple homes in the Dallas area and is listing some homes in its portfolio at below market values to help buyers online. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/real-estate-company-texas/tx-real-estate-for-sale ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Real Estate SEO Expert Now Available for Hire, Announces ARME Realty.com
Real estate SEO experts now available to real estate professionals and web developers nationwide. Free online demo now available for viewing. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/real-estate/seo-expert/prweb10822813.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Henry Paulson in Forbes
It's an economic blueprint for our future, a vision of America where growth is not based on real estate bubbles or over-leveraged banks, but on a firm foundation of investments in energy, education and healthcare that will lead to a real and... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA The Gazette (Montreal) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.montrealgazette.com/Obama%2Bteam%2Bsees%2Brebound%2Bthis%2Byear/1416367/story.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFsXWb4AiJMVXGrmIcqh5LowS-jxg Mar 22, 2009
34198 43694 estate The root cause of the stress in the capital markets is the real estate correction," Paulson said, adding he hopes to have a solution "aimed right at the heart of this problem."
- Frank Blake in Bizjournals.com
We put our real estate projects through a tight capital efficiency model,CEO Frank Blake said in a news release. "This model prioritizes locations that make the most efficient use of capital, reduce cannibalization and drive higher...