erecting : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of building or putting up
- v construct, build, or erect
- v cause to rise up
- Then, with the reform and opening of China, which began some three decades ago, the new elite corporate chieftains and their bureaucratic allies began erecting capitalist .
- As Treasury Secretary, Geithner will play a large role in erecting the last pillar regulating risk and leverage in the shadow banking system.
- On Sunday afternoon, Schuster, still without power, was surprised to see that work crews some apparently dispatched from Alabama were erecting new utility poles next to the .
News & Articles
- CT Praxair expanding Antwerp air-supply capacity
Danbury industrial-gas maker Praxair Inc. is erecting a second air-separation plant and extending its pipeline system serving one of the world’s busiest petrochemical hubs in Belgium.
June 21, 2013 - Hartford Business Journal
- CT's Kaman erecting new German bearing plant
Bloomfield’s Kaman Corp. says its engineered-products unit is erecting a larger production facility in Germany.
June 20, 2013 - Hartford Business Journal
- 10 Steps To More Confidence At Work
Phase #1: Eliminating Self-doubtBuilding self-confidence is a two-phase process. The first phase involves purging yourself of self-doubt; in the second, you build up your confidence. It’s like erecting a skyscraper: First you clear the site and lay a solid foundation, then you stack the superstructure. How high you go--how much confidence you muster--is up to you. Here's a 10-step plan.
June 18, 2013 - Forbes
- Stephen Harper in Canada.com
The world is entering an economic period unlike, and potentially as dangerous as, anything we have faced since 1929,Harper said. "Now is the time for opening doors, not erecting walls."
- Tony Abbott in The Australian
The ALP conference seemed to be one giant promotion of Kevin, Mr Abbott said in Sydney. "They haven't quite got to the stage of erecting statues to Kevin - but judging by what's been happening at this conference that's not far off."...