erection : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an erect penis
- n a structure that has been erected
- n the act of building or putting up
- Then in 1931 he announced a grandiose scheme for the erection of a $50,000,000 development for junior Wall Street executives.
- You can't get an erection even with Viagra.
- Help for the impotent It happens to every man sooner or later: eager to have sex, he finds himself impotent, unable to achieve or sustain an erection.
News & Articles
- Patient sues over 8-month erection
WILMINGTON, Del. -- Daniel Metzgar had a problem that wouldn't go away. The Newark, Del., truck driver lived with an erection that lasted about eight months -- a result of a botched surgical procedure by a Wilmington, Del., urologist who performed a penile implant on him in 2009, according to a medical malpractice lawsuit being heard this week in New Castle County Superior Court.
June 12, 2013 - The Arizona Republic
- Southbound span of Lake Pontchartrain Causeway closed Tuesday morning
Workers from HTE Contractors, Traffic Solutions and Coastal Erection Company Inc., erect a steel gantry above all five lanes at the north shore toll plaza in Mandeville Tuesday, June 11, 2013, causing the southbound span of the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway...
June 11, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- Erection of radio tower starts at Hunterdon 911 Communications Center
FRANKLIN TWP. — Erection of a new radio tower is under way at the at the county 911 Communications Center in Cherryville. The nearly $315,000 project will have a new 200-foot-tall tower with antennas constructed. It is replacing one...
June 5, 2013 - Hunterdon County Democrat
- Joan Rivers in Defamer Australia
Photograph: Chris Jackson/Getty "I thought there was a seven-second delay," Rivers told MediaGuardian.co.uk. "They earlier showed a picture of a man with an obvious erection under his coat so I thought it would be all right."
- Ian Thompson in Times of India
A man could perceive decreased blood flow to the penis as being a less strong, a weaker erection, and that may actually be one of the first indicators of blood vessel disease,said Ian Thompson, an expert in urology.