- n something that provides access (to get in or get out)
- The robot looked into the windows of the officers' quarters and propelled itself through the first-class entranceway to glimpse the ship's gymnasium.
- A portly man with long, thinning hair pulled into a ponytail, undaunted by the smart set in their $100 jeans and retro shirts, he stood in the main entranceway trying to hawk his .
- BLESSED ARE THE POOR: Beggars line the entranceway to the Hazrat Inayat Khan Shrine located in the Nizamuddin area.
News & Articles
- Breaking ground
A ground-breaking ceremony for the Petsafe JefFurson Dog Park in Texarkana Ark., is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. Friday. The public is invited to the short ceremony that will give them a chance to see the sign being constructed at the park’s entranceway, said Chrystal Sl...
June 22, 2013 - Texarkana Gazette
- Fountain dedicated at Martin Luther King park
It was the late Lula Crenshaw who first envisioned an entranceway to the Fayetteville park built in memory of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
June 18, 2013 - The Fayetteville Observer
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis in Cape Cod Today
Mrs. Kennedy asked the owner, OD Garland, "to see if he might be able to procure some pink granite," Coogan wrote, "similar to a piece that was part of the entranceway to the antique shop. She wanted it incorporated into the memorial."