entrapment : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a defense that claims the defendant would not have broken the law if not tricked into doing it by law enforcement officials
- The plaintiff's lawyer, Pablo Fajardo, says the videos are an entrapment of Nuez and show Chevron attempting to "undermine the trial process so the company can avoid paying a .
- What Kolesnikov did in deciding to describe his position and entrapment, others have also done--in states of repose or terror.
- They claim they did nothing wrong and were subjected to attempted entrapmentthe legal principle that can bar a conviction if law-enforcement officials have incited or enticed .
News & Articles
- Vehicle crash causes injuries, entrapment
Raleigh County Emergency Operations officials reported Tuesday that a vehicle crashed in the 300 block of Bolt Road in Glen Daniel around 3:38 p.m. and that injuries and a possible entrapment were reported.
June 12, 2013 - The Register-Herald
- Safety Beds for Special Needs Children and Adults Designed by SleepSafe® Beds Now Offered by Rehabmart.com
This patented bed system has been created with input from healthcare industry professionals as well as the end users, and addresses the 7 zones of entrapment research conducted by the FDA Hospital Bed Safety Workgroup. With a choice of low, medium and high beds, the SleepSafer® High Bed is generally the most appropriate selection for more active users. (PRWeb June 09, 2013) Read the full story ...
June 9, 2013 - PRWeb
- ‘Entrapment’ movie to be shown Friday
“Entrapment, a 1999 thriller starring Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones, will be featured at Free First Friday Flix at Valley of the Flowers Church at 7 p.m. Friday, June 7.
June 6, 2013 - The Lompoc Record
- Phillip Knightley in Sydney Morning Herald
But this was more than grubby: as Knightley asked in The Independent, was it good undercover reporting, "or a shameful example of invasion of privacy, entrapment and shoddy, lazy journalism?"