endlessly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r continuing forever without end
- r with unflagging resolve
- r (spatial sense) without bounds
the Nubian desert seemed to stretch out before them endlessly
- r all the time; seemingly without stopping
her nagging went on endlessly
- That is the reason he must change partners endlessly.
- TV commercials spiel endlessly about "acid upset.
- The media play so endlessly on themes of violence and aggression that they become, to the young at least, an accepted part of life.
News & Articles
- Mumford & Sons Teams With Elvis Costello, Records Protest Song For G8 Summit
In preparation for next week’s G8 Summit in Northern Ireland, the group Mumford & Sons has been recruited by U2 frontman Bono. Bono has been working endlessly with bands to create protest songs ahead of the event. Bands and artists from Green Day to Ed Sheeran to Sting have already signed up to release new [...] Mumford & Sons Teams With Elvis Costello, Records Protest Song For G8 Summit is a ...
June 12, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Why Lululemon Is a Buy Right Now: Macke
Sports apparel maker Lululemon (LULU) reported earnings last night. Here's the quick and dirty on the quarter: EPS came in at 33-cents including the endlessly discussed see-through pants debacle. Revenue was good, margins were fine, and guidance was decent. All was basically well until they got to the kicker: CEO Christine Day is stepping down [...]
June 11, 2013 - Yahoo! Finance: Breakout
- Hard Cases: Don’t Do Something; Just Sit There
Doing nothing is different from doing no harm, that endlessly advertised professional goal for doctors. You can do a lot of things and still do no harm — and often not much good either.
June 10, 2013 - International Herald Tribune
- Boris Johnson in Korea Times
London Mayor Boris Johnson said in a radio interview, "I do think there's something slightly worrying about the anti-British rhetoric that seems to be permeating from America. I would like to see a bit of cool heads rather than endlessly...
- Ehud Olmert in Forbes
There is no intention of dragging the negotiations on endlessly. There is no reason to suffer the same foot-dragging which previously characterized our discussions,Olmert said.
- Pope Benedict XVI in FOXNews
The homeland of Jesus cannot continue to be witness to so much bloodshed, which repeats itself endlessly,Benedict said from his studio window overlooking the square.