endearingly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- He is a highly cultured, endearingly ironic man, and he loathes himself about as much as a human being can, but he loves, and can only love, nubile young girls, whom he calls .
- But he doesn't hide the apron strings endearingly attached to his cricketer's blazer.
- Such praise sits uneasily on the shoulders of an endearingly humble man.
News & Articles
- Movie review: 'Way, Way Back' is way good
It’s only July, but it’s not too early to begin the Oscar buzz for Sam Rockwell’s endearingly quirky portrayal of a free-spirited waterpark manager in the charmer “The Way, Way Back.”
July 5, 2013 - The Canton Repository
- Bruce Springsteen in The Age
(And, irritatingly, was that with a "The", or without?) Bono always had what Bruce Springsteen called "one of the greatest and most endearingly naked messianic complexes in rock'n'roll", and that got on people's wick.
- Siddharth Basu in DailyIndia.com
Karan and I have absolutely no problems. In fact, he very endearingly told me at Yorkshire not to believe all the bitchy talk. Frankly, this was the first occasion I felt I belonged to Bollywood. I had never met most of the stars. I got to meet... Deepa Mehta http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepa_Mehta&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHwH2WpaIuDk8-f8myshSq4HMJzPw KalingaTimes http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.kalingatimes.com/entertainment_news/news/20070613_IIFA_is_my_first_bona_fide_Indian_award.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF51rGMauUkDXZTfRn8kII7HPiUXw Jun 12, 2007
32967 42270 endearingly We are fortunate to have a host like Salman Khan doing the show because he does it very endearingly with a lot of warmth and he has great connection with the common people. We at Synergy Ad Labs have really enjoyed ourselves making this programme...