- n the condition of being enclosed (as in a capsule)
the encapsulation of tendons in membranous sheaths
- n the process of enclosing (as in a capsule)
- A perfect encapsulation of all the was wrong with the late Roger Moore era.
- The second would be scientists and their backers, who see the embryo not as human life, but as the encapsulation of the staggering potential of stem cell research to cure and treat .
- The varied uses of the encapsulation process seem limited only by the human imagination.
News & Articles
- New PV Module Encapsulation Materials Led By New Cell Types
Solar photovoltaic (PV) technology is a recipe of highly engineered materials and components, sandwiched with specific functions and working together to harness sunlight and convert it into electricity. One of those layers is the encapsulation film which protects the solar cell and ensures its performance and reliability; its role is to provide optical and electrical transmissivity and keep out ...
June 12, 2013 - Renewable Energy World
- Nuvilex Is Beneficiary of Doctors' Approach Toward Medical Marijuana
BALTIMORE, MD--(Marketwired - Jun 12, 2013) - Goldman Small Cap Research, a stock market research firm focused on the small cap and microcap sectors, notes based on a recent poll, Nuvilex ( OTCQB : NVLX ) is beneficiary of many doctors' approach toward medical marijuana. The Company is an international firm engaged in using its live-cell encapsulation technology as part of treatments for ...
June 12, 2013 - Marketwire