- n an abnormal condition of the lungs marked by decreased respiratory function; associated with smoking or chronic bronchitis or old age
- It's the kind of surgery you would never expect most people with emphysema--a degenerative, often smoking-related condition of the lungs--to agree to undergo.
- It's the kind of surgery you would never expect most people with emphysema a degenerative, often smoking-related condition of the lungs to agree to undergo.
- But emphysema is rapidly changing its status.
News & Articles
- Protalix BioTherapeutics Discloses Three New Compounds in Development
- Oral PRX-106 for immune mediated disorders - PRX-110 for Cystic Fibrosis (CF) - PRX-107 for emphysema due to hereditary alpha1-antitrypsin deficiency
June 20, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- DEP says Friday will be an Air Quality Alert day in many parts of PA
The Department of Environmental Protection and its regional air quality partnerships have forecast an orange air quality action day for ozone for Friday, June 21 in the Susquehanna Valley area. On air quality action days, young children, the elderly and those with respiratory problems, such as asthma, emphysema and bronchitis, are especially vulnerable to the effects of air pollution and should ...
June 20, 2013 - WHP CBS 21 Harrisburg
- President Bush in New York Times
Four or five months ago she was ill - she's not ill now. Certain things won't go away. She has a small amount of emphysema in the top of one of her lungs. It's negligible, but it could lead to something a lot more serious. Anything inhaled into her... Amy Winehouse http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Winehouse&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGhhSsJeIVr8EAgRbwjPHHfXCx9JA Newstrack India (blog) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.newstrackindia.com/newsdetails/6224&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGqtqL8QaEEjEvDS9IjOxdAUYhYNg Jul 11, 2008
32692 42039 empire With all these pressing responsibilities," Mr. Bush said, "one thing Congress should not be doing is sorting out the historical record of the Ottoman Empire."