- r in a sympathetic manner
- But her experience, which is empathetically recounted in Bars of Steel by her cousin-by-marriage Paul Strahan and his co-author Brandon Royal, is much more complex than that.
- Clinton walked up to her, answered empathetically, and tens of millions of viewers saw her not her head in agreement.
News & Articles
- Ramos knows Grandal's pain all too well
As Anthony Rendon slid home and crashed into Padres catcher Yasmani Grandal in a force play at the plate on Sunday, Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos watched empathetically from the first-base dugout.
July 7, 2013 - Washington Nationals
- Robert Cluck in Fort Worth Star Telegram
As a big country within the region and one with major power status aspirations, India should have the ability to deal empathetically with all nations in the region, big and small. There are many gaps India has to fill in on this score and President... Bhaskar http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhaskar&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFVPCDUJV-Tq4X6CHl-plU9VPCLpA Inquirer.net http://www.google.com/url?q=http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/nation/view_article.php%3Farticle_id%3D91593&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFlsGekRQY9gSmOy5c5xodmRnHVew Sep 29, 2007
32648 42011 empathetically I want to say empathetically there is no room in Arlington for people who perpetrate hate crimes," Mayor Robert Cluck said, flanked by City Council members, police and community representatives at a news conference.