- n someone sent on a mission to represent the interests of someone else
- During the conversation, Blagojevich said he understood that the SEIU official was an "emissary to discuss Senate Candidate 1's interest" in the seat, according to the complaint.
- Mostly forgotten is her expansion of the role of First Lady as foreign emissary, on her own.
- And when he wasn't the movies' avatar of antique glory, he was our emissary to the future: the last man on earth in two dystopian science-fiction films, Planet of the Apes and The .
News & Articles
- Mali and Tuareg rebels sign accord
OUAGADOUGOU, Burkina Faso — Mali, which lost half its territory last year to a rebel invasion, signed an accord Tuesday with Tuareg separatists who still control the country's northernmost province, paving the way for the Malian military to return to the areas that remain under rebel control. The agreement, which was signed in front of reporters by two Tuareg representatives and an emissary of ...
June 18, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Jesse Jackson Jr in FOXNews
Jackson said Wednesday: "I did not initiate nor authorize anyone, at any time, to promise anything to Gov. Blagojevich on my behalf. I never sent a message or an emissary to the governor to make an offer or to propose a deal about the US Senate...
- Rod Blagojevich in MyFox Chicago
Jurors did hear wiretaps of a conversation between Blagojevich and his deputy governor about the approach involving Jackson, Jr. "We were approached, pay to play. That, you know he'd raise me 500 grand, an emissary came, then the other guy would...
- SM Krishna in Economic Times
Our National Security Advisor (NSA) went to China as Prime Minister's emissary. I have not got a chance to discuss the issue with him yet. But we are closely watching what is happening,he said.