emitter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the electrode in a transistor where electrons originate
- The building will also generate much of its own electricity from natural gas, a less potent carbon emitter than coal.
- The recorded radiation from the quasar was only one-thousandth as great as that from a starlike object called Sco XR-1which appears to be the brightest X-ray emitter in the sky .
- Fine, but the emergence of China, already the world's biggest carbon emitter, and to a lesser extent India, has complicated that equation.
News & Articles
- Larson Electronics Announces Release of 9 Watt LED Light with Adjustable Magnetic Mount
Larson Electronics has announced the release of a powerful LED work light designed to provide versatile mounting and high adjustability for applications where precise placement and hands free operation is important. The LED40W-GNM LED High Output LED Light Emitter can illuminate as much area as a halogen work lamp, but also features a magnetic mounting base and double gooseneck with 20 inch long ...
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Retroreflective Light Array supports lean manufacturing.
Designed with retroreflective technology, PVL Parts Verification Array provides quality visibility and 2 ms response time to help streamline pick-to-light and conveying processes for factory and warehouse applications. Array features opto-mechanical alignment with bright red emitter beams spaced 70 mm apart. To ensure effective light-guided assembly in diverse applications, PVL is available in 8 ...
June 13, 2013 - ThomasNet
- China's 'Clean Your Plate Campaign' seeing progress in reducing food waste
Editor's note: This is the latest installment of The World's What's for Lunch project. Agriculture is the third-largest emitter of global greenhouse gas pollution. Yet roughly one-third of what we grow is never eaten. Cutting down on waste is a challenge in China, where ordering more than you can eat is seen as a status symbol among the newly wealthy. But a new grassroots “Clean Your Plate ...
June 11, 2013 - PRI Public Radio International
- Al Gore in USA Today
Countries like China, just to give an example, which will next year be the largest emitter in the world, can't be excluded just because it's technically a developing country,Gore said. "When you look at the absolute amount of CO2 each year...
- Condoleezza Rice in Melbourne Herald Sun
I want to stress that the United States takes climate change very seriously, for we are both a major economy and a major emitter,US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said at the start of the conference. "Climate change is a global...
- Marthinus van Schalkwyk in CBS News
South Africa's Environmental Affairs Minister Marthinus van Schalkwyk described the report as "a wake-up call to the world's largest emitter, the United States."