emasculation : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n loss of power and masculinity
- n neutering a male animal by removing the testicles
- He never suggests emasculation to a defendant: the suggestion must be made in a voluntary petition.
- Jeffries sang out falsetto imitations of various Jews and other whites, manic little strokes of mockery and emasculation.
- On occasion, Western countries have consciously avoided humiliating militant powers, fearing the consequences of emasculation.
News & Articles
- LeBron's Latest Stunner Was This Demolition Of Tiago Splitter
The Heat made easy work of San Antonio tonight, taking advantage of an off-night by the Spurs' stars to cruise to a Game 2 victory. Yet all anybody wants to talk about is this apocalyptic block by LeBron James. We'll have plenty of analysis later, but for now enjoy this emasculation of Tiago Splitter in all its slow-mo glory. This is a Deadspin Video, in which strange sports moments are slowed ...
June 10, 2013 - Deadspin
- Edward Albee in Kansas City infoZine
Albee describes his work as "an examination of the American Scene, an attack on the substitution of artificial for real values in our society, a condemnation of complacency, cruelty, and emasculation and vacuity, a stand against the fiction that...
- Andrew Sullivan in Towleroad (blog)
As Andrew Sullivan responded to her: "The emasculation of men in minority groups is an ancient trope of the vilest bigotry!"