elsewhere : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in or to another place
he went elsewhere
look elsewhere for the answer
- Now Newsom is angling again to bestow city residents with rights that Americans living elsewhere don't have.
- Then there is New Delhi, which has a challenge rarely encountered elsewhere monkeys.
- But the West is not the world, and elsewhere smoking is exploding.
News & Articles
- $20,000 and a trip to Shenzhen
Manufacturing is rapidly becoming more accessible to people whose expertise lies elsewhere. The change is most apparent at the small scale, where it’s become easy to order prototypes made on high-quality 3D printers and electronics in small batches from domestic …
June 26, 2013 - O'Reilly Media
- Supreme Court due to set legal course on gay marriage
By Lawrence Hurley WASHINGTON (Reuters) - America's top court was expected to deliver rulings on Wednesday in two high-profile cases with national implications on gay marriage, an issue that stirs cultural, religious and political passions in the United States as elsewhere. At 10 a.m. EDT, the nine justices of the Supreme Court were due to convene in Washington to issue rulings in the last three ...
June 26, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Ore. native Wiltjer leaving Wildcats for 'significant' role elsewhere
LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Kentucky Wildcats forward Kyle Wiltjer, an Oregon native, is transferring to find a "significant" role elsewhere. The 6-foot-10 Wiltjer, who played with the Canadian national team this summer, posted a letter on Kentucky's athletic department website Monday afternoon, which said he would seek a situation to help him "compete the way I know I can. ... wherever that may be." He ...
June 24, 2013 - KGW NewsChannel 8 Portland
- Nouri al-Maliki in San Jose Mercury News
Those who make such statements are bothered by our visit to Syria. We will pay no attention. We care for our people and our constitution and can find friends elsewhere,al-Maliki said.
- John Paul Stevens in ABC News
A reduction in domestic emissions would slow the pace of global emissions increases, no matter what happens elsewhere,Justice John Paul Stevens said in the majority opinion. "EPA has offered no reasoned explanation for its refusal to...
- Richard Roeper in International Herald Tribune
Roeper said he intends to "proceed elsewhere ...... as the co-host of a movie review show that honors the standards established by Gene Siskel and Roger Ebert more than 30 years ago."